Join Our Team
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about building the premier software that empowers Glass Shops to grow and succeed.
We are committed to providing employees a great place to work, competitive wages and benefits. If you are interested in business growth, the SaaS industry, enjoy collaboration and providing the best Business Solutions to companies, then you’re in the right place!
About Tech To U Inc.
Tech To U provides IT services to Small & Mid-Sized Businesses. Established in 1997, Tech To U provides
an integrated suite of services that includes IT Consulting, Network & IT Management, Cloud Services; and
developing Custom Business Applications.
About the Role
This is a permanent, full-time position for Tech To U’s GlassManager Division
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving sales and growing the
pipeline by setting up qualified meetings with customers and conducting demos of the software.
This involves building relationships with clients to help grow our business, finding other ways to source
new leads and handling the full sales process.
The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is adaptable and works well with a team. This includes wearing
different hats and managing competing priorities that may come up. You are a self-starter, accountable
and have a genuine interest in business, customer experience and the SaaS industry.
At Tech To U, we care about our people as much as we care about our customers. In this position, you will
learn a great deal on product development, customer management and business strategy. You will work
with a team of high-spirited individuals that will support your growth and success.
- – Completion of post-secondary Diploma or Degree
- – Experience in Customer Service and understands different sales techniques
- – Confident and ability to deliver engaging presentations to potential customers
- – Good problem-solving skills
- – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- – Strong time management and organizational skills
- – Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role is preferred
- – Proficient in MS Office Products. Familiarity with CRMs and WordPress is a plus
- – Knowledge about the construction and glass industry is a plus
- – Prospect potential customers via cold call, email campaigns and social media channels
- – Proactively seek new opportunities in the market. Develop new leads through referrals, online
- – Identify customer needs and work with the team to meet the requirements
- – Present the product’s value proposition through calls and demos
- – Negotiate contracts and do regular follow ups to ensure client satisfaction
- – Send reports on sales activity, projections customer feedback and any other possible issues
- – Other duties as requested
Who You Are
- – Enjoys the challenge of developing new business
- – Team player
- – Strong Interpersonal skills
- – Goal-driven and self-motivated to learn new things
- – Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- – Has a high level of patience and empathy. Ability to think on your feet and navigate potentially
challenging conversations with professionalism
What We Offer
- – Permanent full-time position as part of a small, fun and dynamic team
- – Extended medical and health coverage including vision, dental and medical coverage
- – Paid holidays and vacation
- – Opportunity to work from home
- – Flexible work hours
- – Free on-site parking
Get in Touch
Book a demo and see the GlassManager difference
Contact us today to learn how we can improve your business.